Technical Project Lead – Process Engineering (m/w)
Schweiz - Canton Vaud
- Act as technical project lead for complex engineering projects, coordinating the internal engineering team and the client
- Planning and project development of pharmaceutical processes and facilities
- Broad scope of work, with planning, construction supervision, qualification and commissioning, until customer handover
- Pionieering the efforts of BakerHicks to establish a long-term presence in the Suisse Romande
- Solid career in planning and developing complex engineering projects in a GMP environment
- Academic background in chemical engineering or similar
- Ideally deep knowledge of high pressure hydrogenation
- Experience in the role of an engineering service provider
- Self-reliant personality, but a team-player
- Strong English and French skills, ideally also German
You can expect an interesting challenge and the possibility to shape your own scope of responsibility. Be ready to develop yourself technically and personally within a multi-disciplinary company. We can offer stability and career opportunities.
Company Cell Phone
Working from home
Financial support for Home Office workplace
2 Options for pension fund contracts
Flexible Working Hours
Highest safety standard
High awareness for corporate culture
Allowance for cycling commuters
U-Abo for commuters
Full access to LinkedIn Learning
Worldwide travel insurance
Possibility of unpaid leave
Full payment in case of sick leave until the 30th day
Complimentary accident insurance
Employee referral programm
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!