As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Data Management Engineer (m/w)
Switzerland – Basel
- Documentation and clarification of customer needs
- Layout, design and programming of systems in the area of OSIsoft PI / Historian / RtReport / Data Intelligence
- Close cooperation with customers and system suppliers
- Creation / update of project related documentation (from design to qualification)
- Qualification activities
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of OSIsoft PI - Data Historian, PI AF, RtReport and related technologies
- Experience in CSV, Pharmaceutical Development or Manufacturing (GMP) environment
- Experience in the field of networks, servers and operating systems, virtualized platforms
- Experience in databases (Access, SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Precise and independent working method
- Strong skills in German and English
You can expect an interesting challenge and the opportunity to shape your area of responsibility. You will be welcomed into a diverse team that always tries to develop technically and personally. Your main place of work will be in Basel, but the flexibility to join projects in the D-A-CH region is important.
Company Cell Phone
2 Options for pension fund contracts
Working from home
Financial support for Home Office workplace
Flexible Working Hours
Highest safety standard
High awareness for corporate culture
Free cold and hot drinks
Employee referral programm
Modern office with height-adjustable tables
Nearby dining facilities at the Stücki Food Court
Possibility of unpaid leave
U-Abo for commuters
Allowance for cycling commuters
Worldwide travel insurance
Complimentary accident insurance
Full payment in case of sick leave until the 30th day
Full access to LinkedIn Learning
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can also send your application by post directly to the address given below.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!