As a subsidiary of the Morgan Sindall Group, BakerHicks is part of a globally successful company with around 6,000 employees. We concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With our integrated range of services and strong customer focus, BakerHicks has achieved a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Technical Project Lead – Process Engineering (m/w)
Schweiz - Canton Vaud
- Act as technical project lead for complex engineering projects, coordinating the internal engineering team and the client
- Planning and project development of pharmaceutical processes and facilities
- Broad scope of work, with planning, construction supervision, qualification and commissioning, until customer handover
- Pionieering the efforts of BakerHicks to establish a long-term presence in the Suisse Romande
- Solid career in planning and developing complex engineering projects in a GMP environment
- Academic background in chemical engineering or similar
- Ideally deep knowledge of high pressure hydrogenation
- Experience in the role of an engineering service provider
- Self-reliant personality, but a team-player
- Strong English and French skills, ideally also German
You can expect an interesting challenge and the possibility to shape your own scope of responsibility. Be ready to develop yourself technically and personally within a multi-disciplinary company. We can offer stability and career opportunities.
Company Cell Phone
Highest safety standard
High awareness for corporate culture
Working from home
2 Options for pension fund contracts
Free cold and hot drinks
Possibility of unpaid leave
Full payment in case of sick leave until the 30th day
Worldwide travel insurance
Allowance for cycling commuters
U-Abo for commuters
Complimentary accident insurance
Employee referral programm
Flexible Working Hours
Financial support for Home Office workplace
Full access to LinkedIn Learning
The next steps:
Please click on "Apply" and fill out the application form. This will enable us to process your application as quickly as possible. Alternatively, you can also send your application by post directly to the address given below.
BakerHicks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of age, gender, race, religion, sexual orientation , disability or ethnic background.
We are looking forward to your application!